Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by this website's Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You are prohibited from using or accessing this site if you do not agree with any of these terms. The materials on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use license
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Barcodes Customer Portal's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
a. Modify or copy the materials;
b. Use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Barcodes Customer Portal's website;
d. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
e. Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Barcodes Customer Portal at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
Barcodes Customer Portal's website materials are provided "as is". Barcodes Customer Portal makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Barcodes Customer Portal does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Barcodes Customer Portal or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials on Barcodes Customer Portal's Internet site. Even if Barcodes Customer Portal or a Barcodes Customer Portal is authorized, a representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Barcodes Customer Portal's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Barcodes Customer Portal does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Barcodes Customer Portal may change the materials on its website at any time without notice. Barcodes Customer Portal does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Barcodes Customer Portal has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Including any link does not imply endorsement by the Barcodes Customer Portal of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
The laws shall govern any claim relating to Barcodes Customer Portal's website without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions apply to the Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfil those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business under these principles to ensure that personal information confidentiality is protected and maintained.